Order of Nondisclosure in San Antonio

Attorneys frequently get asked the question “How can I seal my record?”. When a person is granted deferred adjudication in Texas through a plea agreement with the state, they are often able to petition the court for an order of nondisclosure after successful completion of the terms of their deferred adjudication. The process of petitioning the court for an order of nondisclosure is what is commonly referred to as record sealing.

Process of Obtaining an Order of Nondisclosure in Texas

Most individuals that are granted deferred adjudication do not realize that they have the opportunity to seal the record of their charge through an order of nondisclosure. If granted, an order of nondisclosure will require the various agencies with records of your deferred charge to refrain from disclosing information about the charge to any non-governmental actor. This means that your charge information will be hidden from any non-governmental actor.

Obtaining an order of nondisclosure is incredibly important for the future of those that qualify. Job applicants are often required to undergo a background check and evidence of criminal charges can ruin an applicant’s chances of being hired.

The Order of Nondisclosure Attorneys at Brock S. Burchard serves clients in the San Antonio area

Don’t let your deferred charge cost you another opportunity. Call attorney Brock S. Burchard and allow him to evaluate your deferred record. If your charge qualifies for an order of nondisclosure, Mr. Burchard will petition the court on your behalf and ultimately secure an order of nondisclosure for your deferred charge.

Other Practice Areas

Criminal Defense

Deferred Adjudication

Family Law


Pretrial Diversion

Record Sealing